Try Our Massage Chair Today!
Relax And De-Stress
We are pleased to offer high-end therapeutic massage chairs. Massage chairs offer numerous health and wellness benefits, including:
- Spinal alignment that reduces nerve pressure. If there is tension in the spine or nerve compression due to misalignment of vertebrae, massage chairs may provide relief as muscles that support the vertebrae are able to relax, and aid in your body’s return to its normal alignment.
- Muscle relaxation and postural improvement. Massage chairs help your muscles to relax, and in doing so, often aid in the correction of imbalances that can then improve mobility.
- Stress relief. Let’s face it, sitting in a massage chair is downright peaceful, and when your mind unwinds, there tend to be physiological benefits that come from it as well. Massage chairs, in reducing stress, can aid in improved sleep quality and the control of blood pressure.
- Improved circulation. Through massage, your body is able to increase blood flow and the bringing of oxygen to cells and organs to promote the removal of toxins.
- Release of endorphins. Relaxation in the body promotes the release of endorphins, neurotransmitters that are known to reduce pain and stress in the mind and body.
What Is It?
Massage chairs are known to relive physical and emotional stress. These therapeutic chairs can take you away from the world in a matter of seconds. By leaning back and closing your eyes, you’ve just swept into “me-time”.
Is It Safe?
Yes, totally safe. Although, if you are pregnant, consult with your doctor beforehand.
How Can It Help Me?
They are endless reasons why massage chairs are beneficial to your health. First, they help the muscles relax by using different massage strokes techniques. This helps increase blood flow as well as the muscles mobility. The therapeutic massage chair is also known for improving your lymphatic system. The massages will help decrease the lactic acid in sore muscles, therefore improving their mobility.
- Reduces Pressure on Nerves
- Aligns Spine
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Relieves Stress
Why Mind & Body Family Health Care?
At Mind & Body Family Health Center, we offer a wide range of services to fit your specific needs. Our amazing staff will make you feel right at home. So, sit back and relax with us.
How Many Treatments Do I Need?
Massage chairs should be used 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes. This is enough time for the muscles to get relaxed while not going overtime irritating existing injuries.